Monday, June 23, 2008

Slow Start for Newt

So, first I get a big "BOOOOOO"ing for having played around with the pedometer I bought way ahead of the game. Because once I figured out how to set it up I put it somewhere very safe. And you know what happens when things get put away in safe places...........So, thanks to having to clean out and move my book shelves I noticed a few books in my favorites collection where missing. One of them I knew was on the china hutch. SO I ran downstairs and grabbed it. And low and behold, damn if the pedometer wasn't in a bowl under the book. See, things happen for a reason. I haven't organized or cleaned up my book piles in months, but it was getting to the point where I HAD to do something, so I finally did and that lead to finding the one gadget I desperately need for a proper fancy feet kick off!

Newt logged only 3.2 miles this weekend. I hang my head in shame. But the nature of my weekend didn't allow for much activity. Sigh.............But never fear, I have all summer long to walk like crazy!

No comments: