Monday, June 23, 2008

Daisy needed a little help

After reading Newts post below, I didn't feel so bad. I hooked up the pedometer on Friday and thought I had it all under control. I have realized that my "steps" are off a little but I believe it's getting the right idea. Then I completely forgot to hook myself up on Saturday. Sunday I wore a dress, which made for an interesting way of wearing the pedometer. Now, it wasn't too bad until I was walking through the gas station and the little gadget fell off it's stationary point and slid across the floor. In true "lady" fashion, I picked up the pedometer, hid at the end of an isle, hicked up my dress and retached the devise. When I got home last night, I realized that somehow my recording has changed from Miles to Steps. I did a little over 2 miles on friday and did over 3000 steps yesterday. (I was laying on the dock most of the day) As of 10am CST today, I have 1,831 steps. I'm excited to see how many miles/steps the two of us actually log over the next few months.

Thanks to everyone that has donated!

1 comment:

Ada [The Duchess] said...

You guys rock. I just read over at her blog and now I'm here. Your great people.